With the Online Payments application you can apply two different types of Google Checkout Buttons to your pages:
The Buy Now Button allows your customers to purchase one item at a time. You can insert the Item Name, Item Description, Price & Currency and your Google Checkout Merchant ID.
Enable the Advanced Options to configure additional settings options.
- Align at: Option to align the button to the left, right or center
- Shipping Tax: Option to add a fee for the shipping of the item(s)
- Button Options:
- Hide cart if empty: Option to hide the cart if no items have been chosen
- Quantity option: By enabling this setting your customers will be able to specify the quantity of items they want to purchase
- Item type option, with unique price per type: This option lets your customers differentiate among type of items, and set specific price for each type. For instance, a T-shirt can have several type options that change the price, such as several sizes. A T-shirt of size XXL can cost more than a T-shirt of size S. The item types with their prices will appear in drop-down menus next to the button. See in the screenshot below how the item type option with unique price per type appears on the page
- Additional type option(available only for Add to cart buttons): This option gives additional types for visitors to choose from, that do not change the price, e.g. different colors
- Custom Button Image: Google Checkout button's properties allow you to upload a custom image for your button. You can use a file from your computer or an URL address for the image.
Read: PayPal Buttons & Online Payments application tutorials.
Note: Google Checkout is only available to US and UK merchants. US Google Checkout merchants must have a US bank account and US address. You can find out more on Google Checkout's about page.